Skip to main content

Another not normal posting......


So in the US the media is blaming 
President Obama.
For the Oil spill.
Now last time I looked The Pres, doesn't own the oil rigs.
In this case BP does.
Just like all the other Oil owners,
they didn't & don't have a plan,
in place to put into action.
When such problems arise.
Now that is the fault of the government.
But not this one.
It's the one that signed off on the contract.
To let them drill.
I think that the oil rigs owners,
should be made to put a real plan together.
So that that will never happen again.
Before they are allowed to drill anymore.
We have to remember as does the media.
that it is the Oil Rig Owners that are making the BILLIONS.
Time to make them pay, even if it means shaming them into doing so.
That is the media's job............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.