Skip to main content

Told Ya .......Ryan Giggs LOSER

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4167220/Love-cheat-Ryan-Giggs-damages-claim-thrown-out-after-Sun-wrote-about-affair-with-Imogen-Thomas.html

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BREAKING NEWS " Keep it in the Family "



Footballer Ryan Giggs.
Not for long, soon to be fired.
Who is married to Stacey 
(pictured on the right)
Had and affair with 
Hooker/Tart 
Imogen Thomas......
( Pictured left Ryan & Tart)
With me so far ?


Then it turns out he had an affair with his brother's wife, 
Natasha Giggs.


Yes that's right his sister in law.
( Pictured left)
Whom he got pregnant and made 
her have an abortion. Nice guy yeah.....
Still with me?


So I was wondering what next?
I know he'll have an affair with his brother, 
(pictured right) 
Who also had an affair with some tart.
Natasha's hubby......
So that way he can keep it all in the family........
Can you imagine the Christmas dinner this year at the parents house.
They must be so pleased.....
2012 even worse...... 
Wait 10 years though !





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.