NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Told Ya Northern Ireland gets worse...

Christian Dion The Seer’s 2013 Predictions
Completed Dec 19th 2012
96                  Northern Ireland The Northern Ireland troubles will be terrible in 2013, making 2013 look more like the 1970's. It's going to get really rough there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always miss your predictions on that second Thursday. How does it work exactly? Must you hear my voice, or are you able to predict things about me from my name/ identity? I'm really intrigued just never free to call.

Sandy said...

All I can say I got a reading from Christian and it was so accurate and so good.
I actually get my purpose in life. I encourage everyone to do so. Thanks again Christian. You are an amazing psychic. Keep your accurate predictions coming..
So happy I found this website.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, any other way you get ahold of him? Or did you just wait for the free phone session?