NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Sunday, May 5, 2013

Not for long.....

Nearly newly divorced ish Bethenny Frankel,
 she of the Skinny Girl Booze brand.
Will be back on 98% of TV screens with her 
talk show in the fall.
It won't see the New Year.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she spends her paychecks on nutritious food and gains weight. T. W.

Christian Dion said...

TW your a HOOT CD

Anonymous said...

I REALLY feel that she and Jason have a fighting chance, but I think Bethenny is screwing with her destiny. I did the same and I miss my former husband everyday. I really hope she recants her decision. -E.T.

Christian Dion said...

I agree CD

Anonymous said...

Thank you. That is high praise coming from you! You brighten my day. T. W.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christian!
I love your site!
I just wanted to know about Jason Hoppy. Will he find true love? and meet a great lady? I just feel for him because he's in a custody battle just to see his own daughter. And he seems like such a nice guy who kinda got blindsighted. Thanks!!! A.D. xxxx

Christian Dion said...

Thank You.he'll be fine and by far come out on top CD