NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Friday, May 23, 2014

Truly Quackers......


Phil Robertson, 
he of "Duck Dynasty " fame.
Is at it again.
With his hateful rants.
Well, seems he doesn't want to learn.
So when the network pulls the plug.
He's only got his self to blame.

6 comments:

T. W. said...

I see he is holding a suspiciously shaped object in his mouth. I think this man protests too much.

Amy Capen said...

that's a duck call.

Amy Capen said...

that's a duck call.

Anonymous said...

Good. I will be glad when they get rid of this cheesy show and stop showcasing ignorant, red-necks on TV.
L.O.

T. W. said...

Hi Amy! I was trying to be funny, but I really think the man protests too much. I believe we can all think what we want to think but we don't have to say it. Lord knows how many times I have stuck my foot in my mouth!

Anonymous said...

Look how far down the tubes television has come, that a show such as this is even on the air.