NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Thursday, June 12, 2014

What colours do you see ?????


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see yellow & purple

Christian Dion said...

Everybody "Sees" different colours Amazing CD

Anonymous said...

Love your column or should I say website! I enjoy reading your premonitions you have for us in this crazy world! Your Texas fan!!

Anonymous said...

Well the first time I looked I saw a flash of blue, but then nothing...all black and white. The second time....only black and white. I don't know....
L.O.

Anonymous said...

I see the color blue

T. W. said...

I see black, white, and gray. I am using my Android device so I wonder if that makes a difference.

Sending love your way.

Anonymous said...

Lime green

Anonymous said...

Other than black and white, I saw blue and green. Love this blog and check it every day :)

Maureen said...

Black white and purple

Anonymous said...

Yellow, orange, pink and purple

Anonymous said...

red, yellow and blue, the red is the strongest, the yellow being super faint and the blue is also faint

T. W. said...

I saw the green today!

Anonymous said...

I'm with TW. I only see black, white and gray. Maybe it's because my computer is cheap.

T. W. said...

I am sorry to hear that. My next laptop and cellphone will not be from Walmart.

T. W. said...

T. W. here. I am using another computer and all I see now is black and white. My sister says the same. At least I saw the bright green that one time.

T. W. said...

I just posted my comment and now I see some blue. Christian is playing with us.

Christian Dion said...

Ha Ha no I am not, it's just that some people see nothing, some see the same colours all the time, while others see different each time just a fun optical illusion CD

Anonymous said...

yellow and purple royal blue-because the queen doesn't have long to go.

T. W. said...

Christian, you are lots of fun!