Skip to main content

Least we forget.....


Comments

Patrick Ganley said…
Terrible day. And we still haven't fully recovered from it.
T. W. said…
God bless America.
melmomma6 said…
<3 from Erie, Pennsylvania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Right with you TW. ..God bless the USA
auntliddy said…
Never forget. Rest in peace, all who fell that day, and all first responders who continue to fall.
Anonymous said…
God bless everyone, not just the USA.
T. W. said…
Friends,where were you when you heard the news? I was in the car on my way to Political Science class. I thought it was a joke because I was listening to the Tom Joyner Morning Show. VCR was set to record Another World but got live footage instead so I can understand the conspiracy theories.
Anonymous said…
I was sleeping. I lived near lax so my mom woke me up and I was scarf because I thought it was closer to home. I then watched the news. Very sad day.
Anonymous said…
I live in Europe.I waited for the news it was around 2:50 PM where I live and I was jumping on TV cannals and jumped into BBC World and the first tower has been burning already.I didn't realise the tragedy I can't even explain why.Then the burning towers were on every channel and they changed every program even music channel stopped showing the music.The next day all newspappers had headlines about that.Everybody was scared that America was attacked.
T. W. said…
Thank you both for sharing.
Anonymous said…
I was getting off the E train heading to work late. When I saw everyone looking up then had to run like hell.
T. W. said…
Oh no! I am glad you survived.
Anonymous said…
Thanks TW it was hell!! Just heard isis executed a Brit. I am #%#&$- pissed. Omg they have to be stopped...NOW
T. W. said…
Oh no! They want to kill everyone that is not like them. Only Islam advocates beheading. Stay out of their corner stores. We are seeing prophecy come to pass.

Popular posts from this blog

Well now watch the markets fall and everything else

So as you see, it appears that I got the Trump thing wrong.Well, the prediction does say.But he won't get the keys to the Whitehouse.Now the World will begin to shake.Like never before.......http://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2015/09/no-whitehouse-for-babyfart.html

An apology of sorts ....

INTERESTING.........
After a sleepless night & an uptight day.Of trying to work out why I missed this.As well as trying to explain to all that wondered, quite rightly what went wrong. Just like myself.So, back to the beginning.I started this bog almost 6 yrs ago.I went through every prediction.WHY?.Well sometimes, at the time of making the prediction it doesn't make any sense.Or, you think it's about one thing.Then Bingo, the penny dropped.Well, after many hours of looking.I came across the"TOLD YA"below.It's not directly about the election.But it is about Trump....What he's doing/about to do.I knew that somewhere something so "HUGE".Would have been mentioned somehow.What do you all think......Friday, April 2, 2010
Trump’d himself………One day, Donald Trump,Will get the comeuppance….That the Karma Gods have been saving for him.It’ll be a big one…..
But not till after he pulls a stunt.
That no ones seems coming.
He'll go far, with it.
Then, an upset, …

As the saying goes......

Be very careful what you wish for, or in this case vote for.Donald "Babyfart" Trump, is a Grifter/Conman/Snakeoil salesman.He tells you it's Snakeoil.So you know it's con.Yet people bought his BS, and voted for him.If any of you who voted for him.Think for one minute, that he'll do what he has said.HE WON'T.Just like his playmates, he's a Politician, granted not till Jan 20th a professional one. But a politician never the less.But it is a long way to the Jan 2017 deadline.....Why don't people like a black President?Yet vote for a man who's 3rd wife was a call girl....

Oh, just a minute Trump, hates immigrants.Oh, yet married 3 of them.Erm..........See the pattern here.It's a case of "Do as I say, not as I do".I know, those that voted for this moron.Are still in the Honeymoon phase.But, trust me, buyers remorse will set in soon.But this time there's no return policy.Other than that."He never get's the keys to, The Whitehou…