NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sam get's the last laugh.


So Sam Smith has lost over 3 stones, that's 42lbs.
Plus he's still losing.
But only the weight.
As the slimmer he get's the more awards he get's.
I LOVE IT ....

9 comments:

T. W. said...

I am trying to lose weight too. I know it can be difficult. Kudos to Sam!

Anonymous said...

Will him losing his weight deepen his voice? Or is it a hollyweird thing? I know hes doing it for himself.... but is that why he's getting the rewards besides his great voice . Xo CD

Anonymous said...

CD I'm feeling off balance I just did the hire paperwork for a new job. I've had emotional breakdowns in the past and I'm afraid I might have another I feel like I'm going into zombie mode. I wanna doing something I love, but don't know how to narrow it down or where to focus it. May you help me? <3 God Bless You

Anonymous said...

Hey CD you were right again about Hilary running for president she's doing it!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooo amazing :D :D

T. W. said...

I have prayed for you. Talk to your doctor, it could be simple as lack of sleep or nutritional issue.

CD readings are $50 for 3 questions. Cdreadings@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hi T.W. you think that what I'm going through everyone has gone through? As far as the world is concerned? Yeah I just might have to go to the doctor. I have to figure myself out. Thanks CD thanks T.W.

T. W. said...

I think it is becoming more common. See a doctor. If he suggests therapy there is no shame in that. If you have some money get a reading from Christian. Bless you.

Anonymous said...

I will soon enough counseling and a reading <3 . Xoxo. Thankyou

T. W. said...

You are welcome!