NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Friday, June 26, 2015

TOLD YA Brum, Brum at the BBC


http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-33162523


Monday, December 8, 2014

2015 Predictions

2015 Predictions 
Composed between 
Nov 14th  noon & Dec 1st 7pm 2014
In Hermosa Beach Ca, USA.

51    
Chris Evans
 Great career year ahead of him.
 Although personal life is going to need some attention.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...And I thought this prediction was about American Chris Evans

Anonymous said...

Me too lol. To CD: I'll be sending in my 3 questions in a few minutes. I should receive an answrr sometime tomorrow I believe from what I have read. Photo 3questions. Payment first . :)

Christian Dion said...

Please wait a week sick cd

Anonymous said...

Okay. Hope you feel better my love. So next Friday. July 3rd? Xoxo :-)

T. W. said...

Get well soon! You are in my prayers.

Christian Dion said...

Thank you on the way to the ER CD

T. W. said...

Oh no! I believe you will be fine. I will pray again.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better CD :)

Anonymous said...

Prayers and good health to you CD!! Your #1 Texas fan!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no CD! Prayers to you for a quick recovery. Xxx