NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Sunday, July 19, 2015

Time to take stock ...



Tom Ford maybe going from strength to strength, in his career.
But he better take another look at his personal life.
Or he my find himself "CUT".

13 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hasn't he been in a very long term relationship? Hope he doesn't forget that his partner helped make him who he is! Success is empty without sharing it with someone you love & trust!

Anonymous said...

Cut? What do you mean CD? By the way you're the best, awesome site.

Anonymous said...

What does cut mean?

T. W. said...

Sounds like he will be cut out of someone's life.

Anonymous said...

CD this blind http://blindgossip.com/?p=72628 . You said the Clooney marriage was strange.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christian,
I'm sorry to bother you, I'm scared at the moment and needed a little assistance if possible. I need a job really badly or I will be homeless. To ad to this, my beloved kitty - my best friend and only family, might be really sick, the bad kind of sick, I can't even write the word...I'm waiting for a test result. And I have no money at the moment to take care of him, which is heartbreaking. Do you see a job for me very soon in order to have the needed money for rent and to take care of my kitty ?... which I am praying that he will be ok. I also wanted to ask if you and others here would perhaps pray for us please ?... again, my apologies for asking you about this, don't mean to offend. I just feel scared and alone... thank you :-)

Christian Dion said...

Have healing sent for to and kitty I feel will be fine job b quicker than you think CD

Anonymous said...

Prayers for all of us, may, over valued real estate and astronomical rents need to be more realistic. That was sweet of you CD.

T. W. said...

I have prayed for you and others. Receive your blessings from God now. Use your faith.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Christian, I really appreciate your taking the time to send prayers and for your read on the situation. ♡♡
( thank you too TW )

T. W. said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Cd do you see me finding work? ??? Soon????

T. W. said...

Friends, try usajobs.gov