Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

TOLD YA .. Karma Bitch arrived ..

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/07/sport/boxing-floyd-mayweather-wbo-title/


Thursday, April 30, 2015

Bad Weather ahead .....


Unless you have been living under a rock.

You know that this weekend, in Lost Wages.

Floyd Mayweather Jnr v Manny Pacquiao.

The above happens .....yawn.

As you may have guessed I don't give a damn.
Nor am I a betting Man.
But, I get the feeling that the Karma Goddess.
Maybe, just flying in to pay a visit.
Mr Mayweather............
Certainly has earned his fair share of negative ones...
Just saying.

2 comments:

T. W. said...

He will fight again.

How can I feel sorry for a man who walks around with bags of money and has a fleet of luxury vehicles? He could have easily paid the $200,000

Maria said...

I didn't think I lived under a rock but clearly I was wrong.

I had no idea! lol