Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Thursday, October 8, 2015

PR woes ahead...


After watching a clip of Carson Daly.
Plugging "The Voice".
I got an odd feeling,
 that he's about to get a whole lot of really bad PR.
It won't turn out well either.

7 comments:

T. W. said...

I can't stand that show. And yes. Something about Carson rubs me the wrong way.

Anonymous said...


Oh dear.

Develyn Quinn said...

Saw will smith today on t.v. He seemed like he wasn't fully there emotionally but not zombie. Jada look good tho. More Present

Anonymous said...

He looks like he lost a lot of weight and his eyes look dead.

Anonymous said...

Um ok, may I venture to ask what KIND of PR?? You have me curious.

L.O.

Anonymous said...

Um ok, may I venture to ask what KIND of PR?? You have me curious.

L.O.

Anonymous said...


I don't even think Matt Lauer would be happy over this one.