Skip to main content

Oh The "IRONY".....


Comments

T. W. said…
I was hoping you would make this comment today. God bless you Christian!
CyndiTx123 said…
NRA held at the Dallas Convention Center.... Guns are not allowed...WTF is going on.....Sure have them in schools/college campuses/everywhere but at the NRA who promotes guns and pays our politicians plenty of money to keep them on the streets... When are we gonna rise up and get them to the curb- I know its the generation of indigo kids that will make this wacky world we live in right.... but just wished it was here - right now...

Ok enough of my venting....which I Have been venting a lot - so sorry about that folks.. Need prayer -peace- & Light
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123

In Jesus' name I command all the evil attacking you to stop now, go away and never return. In Jesus' name I command the blessings of peace and love to manifest within you, for you, and around you. In Jesus' name I pray you receive every blessing God has for you. Amen.
CyndiTx123 said…
LOve ya T.W. Thank you soooo much for that much needed prayer.. I have goose bumps all over my body... I feel something has been lifted and I have been reading up onthe 4 Agreements.... It's truly something I am working on within myself... to sing what my gb sings... Let it go, Let it go... That's my motto and also to be very thankful for the roof over my head and my health and everyons's health... Just need to manifest good will for all. I am a work in progress and I let it be higher being -God's doing and his will for my path in this lifetime... just Let it go... the cold never bothered me anyway... :) Love & Peace for all...
Thanks again for empowering me T.W. Wishing you happy, sassy, fun, ecouraging, peaceful week.
T. W. said…
Thank you CyndiTx123!

I am happy things are turning around for you!

As for the 4 Agreements book, I will save you some money. Your life will change once you see yourself the way God sees you through Jesus Christ. Every good thing mentioned in the Bible is a blessing you can claim today. God is not angry with you. God loves you and wants a real relationship with you. Jesus reconciled humanity with God. Repent and be saved if you haven't. That is the Gospel message.

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...