Skip to main content

Even on Sundays he lies......


Comments

Tony said…
Ha ha that's a great cartoon that's really cheered me up. Thankyou!
T. W. said…
Those doctors are clowns. I bet he believed the Swedish Chef when he gave him shrimp and told him it was kosher...
T. W. said…
Jules, I am enjoying the Moe Othman channel.
LM said…
Mirror mirror on the wall who's the biggest liar of them all
Jules said…
TW - his twitter account is even better!
T. W. said…
Oh Lord. Jules, I bet it is funny. Moe Othman is dramatical. The man's head is on fire in some of the videos. The background music makes me laugh. I am not sure if the music was supposed to do that though.

I do not do the Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, and whatever else people do. I have never been on MySpace. That is not because of paranoia, I just don't do social media because I am not social and I don't understand things like this the way "normal" people do.

This blog, the blind item site, church activities, and Black Friday shopping are my intentional social interactions. I make myself leave the home per Christian's advice and for health reasons. I tell you. If I were a devout Roman Catholic I would have happily become a cloistered nun. No joke. Some people aren't made for this world but we do the best we can since we are here.
Jules said…
TW - It is, its laugh out loud funny, but, it’s also partly very serious and it contains a lot more of what you know who are planning to do next that he cannot put up on youtube for fear of censorship. Would you believe when I was a little girl I also wanted to be a Nun Although I do have a presence on social media and it has been a positive experience for me, I honestly understand you, this world is very hard to live in and at times I also feel very separated from it.
T. W. said…
Hi Jules!

Sometimes I think it is no accident we all found this site. God bless Christian and God bless all the Friends!

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...