Skip to main content

What Ya Think ?


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
Yahhhh, This woman always has a deeply worried look on her face. She knows lying to the public is wrong. She’s shitting in her shoes. She went into this role believing it would probably be her greatest career move. Ever.
BUT she increasingly worries it may find her in jail.
AND as she has a very unique name. And is the face of the Trump administration ..no one is gonna forget her. And how she played it. Career move? More like she’ll have to move to Greenland to be able to live in a community that doesn’t know her past. And disapprove of her.
CyndiTx123 said…
CD- U see her going to the klinky ??wow!! what would she have done to be thrown in jail??? she lies for trump daily....
T. W. said…
Please God. Please.

Nothing is too hard for you.

Jesus, please help us do what we need to do so that The Father will send you back to us sooner. Thank you.
T. W. said…
Friends, if you are so inclined, FOX network will air Megan Markle - An American Princess tonight for 2 hours. I will not be watching.

Even FOX knows this is trouble. I'm not watching. I'm sick of these Lucifer worshipers.
Letty said…
She is a sorry excuse for a woman!
Jules said…
They always offer someone up as the sacrificial lamb to appease the masses. In the end they will all reap what they have sown.
Jules said…
TW - If you don't mind sharing what did Meghan Markle and Prince Harry say to you and your sister in your dreams?
T. W. said…
Jules

My sister was the one who spoke with Prince Harry. There are details pertaining to what she & Harry were *doing* I cannot share.

What I can share is she asked Harry if he was gay & he laughed. Miss Markle came into the room dressed for bed. She looked ashamed and her hair was shorn. Since her hair was short this means she has much trouble coming. Harry laughed at her as if the joke was on her.

Sometimes short hair means a short life. My sister interprets dreams and she assured me the hair, Miss Markle's face, & The Prince's reaction indicate The Firm will ruin her.

I have dreamt of Megan twice awhile back. Going by memory, I asked her if she was being raped. She was ashamed. I tried to get her some help but I don't think she took it. Friends, rape dreams indicate someone is being screwed over. The timing of this dream tells me The Firm has been screwing her over since day one. She knows it but wants to be a princess and is willing to put up with it. She doesn't have a clue how bad things will get. Her ambition is blinding her.

In another dream I saw she would end up worse than Lady Diana. I saw that Megan wished THEY had killed her. THEY won't kill her because THEY know some fates are worse than death. THEY know she will get off easy if THEY kill her. I believe Miss Markle will eventually lose her sanity.
Jules said…
TW - Thank you so much for sharing your dream. I had a prophetic dream about a week before Princess Diana died, in this dream, I never saw moving images nor did I converse directly with the Princess instead a very vivid still image of Diana was placed before my eyes, as I was looking at the image a mans voice was talking to me, upon waking I could clearly recall the image but had forgotten almost everything that was said except for the following I could clearly recall being told "She has done all she can do now, she can do no more"
T. W. said…
Jules, thank you for sharing your dream with us. I am truly sorry about what happened to Lady Diana. Some people are too good for this world.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

Keanu Reeves & Alexandra Grant Break Up Reading...

  KEANU REEVES  &  ALEXANDRA GRANT I have done, many, many readings. On the break up of these two and the legal troubles surrounding  them. I stand by them all. As I have told you when I read. I see things as if they are happening now. The timing is hard to pin down. When it actually starts happening. The sequence of events falls into place Below I am going to give you an outline of what has started and will continue to happen. Go back and watch the attached links. Also you can check out the Keanu Reeves playlist. On my You tube Channel. For details of events I am about to lay out. https://youtu.be/FHrRgN0ILL0 https://youtu.be/qBfywZDuFeQ https://youtu.be/xsUOiicLo3Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjU7XZDcNMM&list=PLIEnc2z_cE3Vxto9KyFiIJXai2kqPgAkD https://youtu.be/DP0QW_pDWL8 https://youtu.be/BjU7XZDcNMM So now we have the timing here we go. I SEE Keanu  broke up with Alexandra. In August by Facetime from Europe. He came home sooner than expected and very angry. Oh the lies…