Skip to main content

TIME TO TAKE A CHECK.....


Comments

Susan Miller said…
Will this madness ever come to an end?
Tony said…
I remember watching that film years ago. It had me in tears watching that scene. You'd think leaders would learn from history. Obviously that is definitely not the case.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Thank you CD for referencing Schindler’s List, the 1993 film. Never was there a more important movie. About the Holocaust. It was so real. About WW2. Disturbingly so. But that’s what we needed.

And if I recall. Anyone who thought back then, in the 1990’s, who thought they knew everything about the Holocaust, and WW2. Soon learned. After watching it. That what the Nazis did was far far worse.

We knew on a far deeper level after seeing that.

About the deportations. How the Nazi’s built up the racism and persecution. Politically. The harassment, the very organised murders. And yes, how they separated the children. The Warsaw Ghetto. And how Steven Spielberg, the director, made 1 little Jewish girl in that film, the only colour aspect in that film... so we couldn’t not notiice and not follow what happened to her. Seperated from her parents. And how she ultimately dies. Making that film in Black and white was a key brilliance. In engaging people.

Fairly early. I made sure my daughter saw that film at home. Around 16. When I felt she was old enough to see. How humanity, if allowed, can soon lapse into state sanctioned mass murder. Of any race.

It affected my daughter so much. She couldn’t see the film to the end. But what I can tell you. it instilled a life long commitment in her to reject racism. Of any sort.

If anyone says anything vaguely racist she will say,

‘Hey, that kinda talk leads to what happened in WW2 and the murder of 1000’s of people, so stop it now’

Yeah, she shuts that shit down... immediately. And she’s a millennial child. So she’s living proof. We can raise children to not harbour or accept racism. On any terms.

There is no doubt, in my mind. That those ‘ illegal Immigrant’ camps, that, The Trump Administration set up recently, were as close to the Concentration camps of WW2. Than we’ve ever seen. Next would have been whole suburbs, turned into WW2 Warsaw type Ghettos. With races hearded into one suburb, under guard. Being shot occasionally. Being beaten, And starved. Then moved to camps. Or forced labour camps.

Anyone who thinks that can’t happen again in Western Society. Is deluded. That film proved to me. It can. And quickly. As it happened again ..to my horror , in the 1990’s War in former Yugoslavia
Jules said…
We need to spread the word because the majority of people do not know this is going on. If we do nothing to stop this then we are just as bad.
Chick'sOpinion said…
And I’m not surprised Melania Trump has slammed on the brakes in her approval of Trumps political policy on this. She grew up in Slovenia. Formally part of Yugoslavia.

She was young when the Yugoslavian war was on. And she would have been a key living witness to the horror of that war. Of people being imprisoned into huge camps, where they were starved . And mass graves of murdered people...all over Former Yugoslavia . Now known as Serbia/Croatia if I’m correct.

The war in Yugoslavia was a repeat of the scenes of WW 2.

She knows where this shit leads to. From direct experience
T. W. said…
Melania doesn't care because she's living the life in the White House and will have Secret Service protection until she dies.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.