Skip to main content

He promised them Citizenship to serve NOW....


Comments

T. W. said…
EXACTLY.

War is in the horizon yet people are being discharged willy-nilly.

On one hand, the use of foreign soldiers contributed to the Roman Empire's decline. I served in US military and every now and then some would talk about how they hate the US and couldn't wait to go to their home country...

On the other hand, many honest, decent immigrants joined to become citizens.

News reports claim the immigrants do not know why they are being discharged. Discharge orders are supposed to state the reason.

Good for them for suing the government. Now taxpayer money will be used to defend Trump's actions. More taxpayer money will be paid out if the immigrants win.
Tony said…
We had that with the Ghurkas who served for our country in wars. Then our government denied them British citizenship and wanted to deport the veterans as well. British people got very angry with that decision and the actress Joanna Lumley got involved with the campaign. It worked and in the end they were given citizenship. For both our governments it's "Thanks very much for serving our country but you can leave now" Absolute disgraceful treatment for those who were prepared to fight and die for our country!!
T. W. said…
Tony

I did not know this. I recently learned about Windrush.

Everyone here is so knowledgeable and wise. I love all the Friends here!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.