Skip to main content

INDEED....


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
Unless this a re-structuring of funding then this is absolutely disgusting. One thing I’m proud of in my country, is we really look after our veterans. We may be failing on mental health support a bit. But our veterans are positively spoiled. Especially our aged veterans. This action by Trump is clearly Un-American. And seeings, America is one of the major allies, if true, is shameful.
T. W. said…
Please, tell me this is not true.

I thought Trump was a Christian. Jesus commanded us to heal the sick and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves.
Chick'sOpinion said…
The U.S economy is improving a lot. But at what cost. Cause this fukn Trump guy has a genius for doing the wrong thing. He claims he’s very clever cause he’s a graduate of a finance school. I’m not disputing that part. What horrifies me is, that Economic students don’t seem to study the social implications of financial decisions. And these economic schools allow it. Donald Trump has never been poor or hungry in his life. And he tends to look at the common worker from a very peculiar stand point. Like workers are just all bees.

Well Americans are not just worker bees. And they need more outa life than just a job. He claims to be a patriat , which I believe, in part is true. But what he’s gonna learn is, you can’t claim devotion to your country and do shit things to it’s citizens at the same time. And pass laws that cause widespread division.
Well the Veterans will come out in protest. And they vote.
Tony said…
This is absolutely shocking!! This has made me very angry!! Our government here in the UK treat disabled people with absolute disgust..which has been the norm for many years. But this is beyond belief. The sooner this man is voted out of office the better!!
T. W. said…
Haven't you heard? The elderly and the disabled are a drain on resources so they get turned into Society Green. No one will do anything cuz they are on the Soma.
Kay said…
We need to speak up for those who can't speak for themselves, and for anyone who is being prosecuted. We learn from our elderly and we honor them. We learn from the disabled, through their trials we can learn to be better people. We learn from our veterans, how they have given themselves so we may live in a free country.

Trump is not a Christian, Trump is not a Buddhist, Trump is not a Hindu and on and on. Trump lives for his Church of Trump, the only person and thing he cares about in his lifetime. His karma will be horrendous.
T. W. said…
*Soylent Green, not Society
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

What is Soylent green ?
T. W. said…
Kay - true that. I hope Trump reaps in this life though.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion

Soylent Green was a film starring Charlton Heston.

Long story short, the world is fkd up & people survive on a food product called Soylent Green, not knowing it is made out of human beings.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I’m a big fan of old movies. And can honestly say I’ve never heard of that movie. Sounds interesting.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion

You will like it and Fahrenheit 451. They are relevant for today.

My entire high school senior class had to read Brave New World. Everyone, and I mean everyone loved it. No one likes Heart if Darkness or The Secret Sharer.

Friends, please read Brave New World if you haven't already. It is relevant for today.
Chick'sOpinion said…
I can’t remember if I’ve read Brave New World. But I definitely read 1884. That book scared the crap out of me. I read more Kafka as a teen.
T. W. said…
Poor man turned into a bug. We know who needs to get squashed...

Well, I think reality is worse than 1984 or headed there. I'm not concerned because I know it won't last.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Bloody auto correct. Yes I meant 1984. And u knew ! Yeah, I wonder if it scared me cause I knew as a teen it would happen, eventually.
No wonder I started reading the Brontes after that. It was a form of mental refuge. Warning Girls: Don’t read Wuthering Heights and admire Heathcliff. It causes you to love ‘bad boys’ and accept domestic violence as normal. No it ain’t !
Heathcliff would be locked up today, in Dartmoor Prison. Where he belongs.
T. W. said…
Love you Chick'sOpinion! 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...