Skip to main content

Well I'm not sure....


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
omg. There are 3 hurricanes developing in the the Carolinas area in the U.S. How frightening for people there.
T. W. said…
We have been having storms here due to a cold front.

I am praying Hurricane Florence goes out to sea. I remember Hurricane Floyd. I think that one was 19 years ago and we still suffer from its effects. I vaguely remember Matthew and Fran. North Carolina is still recovering.

Hurricanes are no joke but at least you can see them coming.
T. W. said…
The weather turns sour every time Kim Jong Un tests a missile.
T. W. said…
Exactly.

Folks need to get of the pot and Soma and start taking the Red Pill.

For those of you who have no idea what Soma is, please read "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brave_New_World). I promise it is a quick read. It was required reading final year of high school and everyone loved it.

If you have no idea what the Red Pill is please watch the film, "The Matrix."
Chick'sOpinion said…
C’mon guys. Who watched the matrix and knows what the red pill is.? I don’t know myself. Ive never seen The Matrix.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion, The Matrix is relevant today. If you watch it, you can get by with watching only the first one because parts 2 and 3 are boring.

Keanu Reeves is Neo. Laurence Fishburne is in the film as well as some female I can't remember but I think she is Australian.

Going by memory:

Anyhow, reality is not real. Humanity is asleep, what we think is reality is a computer simulation that plays out as we perpetually sleep. This is the Matrix. Laurence Fishburne and the others who are WOKE need Keanu (he has God-like power). Laurence tells him the truth of the Matrix and gives him a choice: take the Blue Pill and go back to sleep to "live" in the dream world of the Matrix or take the Red Pill and be woke. If you want to know the rest watch the film, it is very good.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Thanks for that. I always wondered what that movie was actually about. I had a bf who was crazy about it. Who wanted me to watch it. But as I hated almost everything he liked. I said no, On principle. Yeah I know stupid.
Btw ..I love how people say ‘woke’.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.