Skip to main content

2019 will not be good for these 2 FAKES...

D.I.V.O.R.C.E......

Comments

T. W. said…
Con-Yay has no money.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's prenup gives her '$1 million for each year they are married' along with their Bel Air home


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2575848/Kim-Kardashian-Kanye-West-prenup-gives-1-million-year-married.html

Kris Jenner 'guiding' careers of Kanye West and Travis Scott after 'advising they leave managers'


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5578555/Kris-Jenner-guiding-careers-Kanye-West-Travis-Scott-advising-leave-managers.html

Kris Jenner Is Reportedly Managing Kanye West And Travis Scott


https://www.vibe.com/2018/04/kris-jenner-kanye-west-travis-scott/







T. W. said…
My last comment was incomplete. If it posts I will delete it.


Con-Yay has no money. Kris Kartrashian is his manager. Con-Yay gave her a large chunk of his wealth as well.

The Kunt Trashians worship Goat Lucy. Goat Lucy demands payments.

Con-Yay lost his reputation.

Con-Yay lost his money.

Con-Yay lost his sanity.

Con-Yay is about to lose his children.

I hope the price he paid to Goat Lucy in exchange for brief fame and fortune was worth it.
T. W. said…
Trump Baby Blimp spotted in Chicago

Trump 'baby blimp' flies over Chicago women’s rally ahead of midterms


https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/411268-trump-baby-blimp-flies-over-chicago-womens-rally?amp=1
yep said…
I don't like Kim but I do think it must be exhausting to be married to Kanye. He obviously has some (mental) problems. That said, I had the feeling that she's done supporting him a long time ago. He better watch out because the Kardashians are known for throwing their exes under the bus. I can see a smear campaign coming.
T. W. said…
yep, I agree with you.

Prayers for Kanye West and Justin Bieber. There is still hope for them.

I think Kim got more than she bargained for. I dont know how old Kanye is but it is "allegedly" an established fact that psychological programming can backfire on the victims when they are around 30 years of age.

I will say it is a proven fact that adults are more difficult to psychologically program. So if Kanye was not part of The Program since birth/conception or early childhood then odds are very good his programming has not and will not stick. That is one reason you see a mental health crisis epidemic in Hollywood.

Prayers for Justin Bieber. Hailey Baldwin and her so-called Christian parents can't wait for Justin to die. Preferably of meth overdose. Unless he has an ironclad trust set up the Baldwins are about to hit paydirt.

///////

Father God, you are good and holy. It is written You do not want anyone to perish. You never intended humanity to burn in the Lake of Fire. The Lake of Fire was created for Satan and his fallen angels.

Father God, I thank You for loving Your creation. I thank You for taking on a flesh body and restoring humanity's relationship with You.

In the name of Jesus I ask that Kanye West, Justin Bieber, and all those trapped in spiritual, emotional, psychological, financial, and/or physical distress and bondage receive the freedom Jesus Christ provides.

I ask that you send people who are both willing and able to help them the way You want them to be helped. I ask that You strengthen them so that they are no longer tempted to serve the Dark Lord. I ask that they hear You better, that they understand You better, and that they have a real relationship with You. Amen.
T. W. said…
Christian, I do not know Kanye West, never met him. But his situations bother me. I understand he has mental health issues. However, I am wondering:

1. Has Kanye become a victim of the Kardashian Kult Kurse (The kkk)?

2. Is this an elaborate publicity stunt that has gotten out of hand?

3. Is this performance art that has gotten out of hand?

4. Is this an "Illuminati" humiliation ritual?

5. Are THEY gonna "neutralize" Kanye?

6. Is this something else?

7. Can you publicly provide further insight without "endangering your health"?

Thank you Christian.
Psychic Gossip said…
TW
1 Y
2 Y
3 Y
4 almost
5 Oh Y
6 N
7 he he ha ha
Jzgie said…
it has been advised by everyone that no man should approach this family
T. W. said…
Christian, I thank you for your bravery and honesty.

When I see Kanye on tv and stuff I can see it in his eyes. The real Kanye knows he is trapped and condemned. He is crying for help. The demon(s) inside Kanye are having free reign because he made a deal with Goat Lucy (Satan).

The Con-Yay show is no longer funny.
quiet said…
T.W.

I prayed with your post for these two guys.
I feel the exact same but about justin bieber. He is much younger than kanye and has a lot more to lose than kanye does. He is almost half kanyes age. SO if justine goes we know kanye had 20 more years of life to live than justin did.

You got 7 answers from CD under one article when you asked him.. I am jealous a little bit but not really. ha ha
T. W. said…
quiet, you are truly a kind and gentle soul. I thank you for praying for Kanye and Justin(e). I agree, Justin always looks sad. I think he doesn't care if Hailey inherits his money.

Justin has had a hard life but he has made some poor decisions too.

As for Christian answering the question, I understand what you are saying. I asked the questions mainly because I am genuinely concerned. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy celebrity gossip and making fun of some of the things they do.

I do not like the hypocrites and such. Some of these people willingly chose to worship Satan. Some of them were brought up to do so. Some of them were seduced by evil spirits and other people. They know they are trapped and attempt to cry for help. We must do what we can to help them, even if the only thing we can do is pray to God on their behalf.

I have had a very bad feeling about Kanye. The feeling intensified after he married Kim.

I also understand mental and emotional illness. While mentally interesting people say and do funny things, the condition is no laughing matter.
Jules said…
Very interesting answers! Thank you for asking the questions TW.

I agree with what TW has said the best thing we cab do is to pray to God to save their souls.
T. W. said…
Jules, you are welcome!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.