Skip to main content

He'll be locked up sooner than he thinks..


Comments

quiet said…

Good to hear. I hope he is locked up for the income tax he did not pay for years. If the Guidices have to do the time so should trump. None of this... he is too old to be incarcerated because he is 72. He wont get out of jail early for being a senior citizen actively running the country.

T.W. the sad part for melania is that she is only 47 years old and will out live trump for a couple of decades after trump passes on. Who knows , maybe in 20 years someone will see her at a coffee shop when she no longer has first lady security and someone spits on her or the person making her coffee at the coffee shop spit in her coffee.

Poor Melania thought she was going to America to marry a rich man and have one child and keep her slim figure as one child is enough work so she can enjoy trumps wealth and look at her now? she is getting her karma now locked up in the WH not trusting the staff to cook for her. Then she lies today about stormy daniels being gossip..well she will get even more karma for that

If he ends up in jail soon, while married to melania still, i think it would be the best medicine and karma for all of them.

T. W. said…
quiet, I love your comment. I feel sorry for her son. He has special needs yet Melania claims she is bullied more often than he is. Maybe she should stop sleeping with his male tutor...
T. W. said…
LOL Letty! You did speak the truth.
Jules said…
She is also allegedly a he ..
Kay said…
I hope it comes soon. This man has literally divided our country, pitted us against each other, and has brought hate into the limelight. I'm so disappointed that many of the people I know are so full of hate.

This man has helped me to see into other's souls.
T. W. said…
God bless you Unknown.

Jules, I have heard the same. I think some of these people are transgender. I disagree with theorists that say all the elites and celebrities are trans. Just because I disagree does not mean the theory is wrong.
Unknown said…
wow ... just WOW XD

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.