Skip to main content

Kim Kardashian & Van Jones Dating !!

Comments

T. W. said…
Christian,

You have great ideas!

Van Jones needs to watch the film “Get Out.”

What will become of Kanye & the Kids?
Anonymous said…
CyndiTX, Dahlink! Sorry, I missed your post about Paul the Davis song, "Cool Nights." Yes, it is a wonderful song too!

"In the Ghetto" is a classic song, one of my Elvis favorites. I thought Elvis wrote the song! Elvis is just the best. Before my time, but I wished I could have seen him LIVE in concert.

I still can't get over you going to see "Robert the Doll."

That's all I'm going to say about that. Don't want to jinx myself, ha ha.

Stay safe our pure-hearted friend!

CAP Anonymous XO
Sunny said…
Any insight on Aaron Rodgers drama with front office? Will he be back with Green Bay next year, Jeopardy host, new team? Thanks for the insight on with his current fiancé! 🙏🏻
Anonymous said…
I live in Wisconsin, if you let him...it would be called Green Bay Rogers. He got Mike Holgrim fired now he wants the general manager fired and he is not happy with anyone in the "office". Really if you were Jeapoardy Game ( while he was good he doesnt have the voice projection needed to really pull it off, he would need lessons) or anyone else wanting to hire Aaron would you think MANY times about someone who when he gets "unhappy" decides to not fullfill his contract and pouts until everyone he hates is fired? Would you HIRE this person no matter HOW talented he is? THAT IS NOT HOW THE REAL WORLD WORKS! He has a contract through 2022 with the Packers and I guess he is willing to "sit" and pout it out for 2 years. The Packers are sweet talking him and looking for another quarter back to backup Love, but Love is why he's pouting....the general manager hired Love instead of who Rogers wanted last year in the draft. Rumor has it his house in Green Bay is up for sale....only rumor. Maybe Christian sees something...
T. W. said…
Jeopardy! should hire Anderson Cooper. He even sounds like Alex?

My second choice is LeVar Burton.
Anonymous said…
Please do reality star NICOLE "SNOOKI" POLIZZI
Anonymous said…
PLEASE DO NICOLE "SNOOKI" POLIZZI.
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.