Skip to main content

Morning


 

Comments

Lucy said…
Good morning! Question for your Q&A (if you're doing it this week) - is Serena Williams' marriage to Alexis Ohanian really on the rocks?
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
T. W. said…
Good morning!

How is everyone?
Good afternoon TW. I'm fine, I take a forced rain shower when I get home lol.
My mom, sister and stepfather are fine. My daughter-in-law recovering from the covid, my son tested negative for the covid. My godson with covid, is recovering well. My brother-in-law with covid and still has a fever. What a phase!
Is that you? It's ok?
Starlight said…

Hi TW

I am well.
The vaccination was okay,
I had no problems.

Hope you are also well
and feel a little bit better
in your new flat 🎈

Ah, I already received the two doses of coronavac. Still, I know I need to be careful!
But we will be and we are blessed !!! Let's keep the faith!
MMJ I wish God to renew his strength daily, physically, mentally and spiritually!
I imagine it is not easy to have a mother in this state!
I need to renew my strength daily for several reasons! But when I look with detachment from my SELF (ego), I see that everything is fine! And so we go on living in the faith of better days! Mentalizing for healing and blessing of all!
T. W. said…
Artemísia, estou feliz que sua família esteja se curando e se recuperando!

Estou melhor. Espero arrumar meu cabelo logo. Tenho uma papelada importante para colocar em dia e as aulas começam em alguns dias.



Artemisia, I'm happy that your family is healing and recovering!

I am better. I hope to fix my hair soon. I have important paperwork to catch up on and classes start in a few days.
T. W. said…
Starlight 💫

I’m so glad you are doing well & the Injection is not hurting you.

I’m slowly getting the apartment how I want it but I know I need to move again soon.
Lucky said…
Hey guys, good morning/evening/night!!!
Again, an inspiring picture for the Friday you have for us here, Christian. Thank you

How are you, T.W.? Hope your future move goes well, that you can settle a bit more.
Artemisia/Starlight, we never communicated, but glad to hear you’ve got your shots!! And good for you staying safe.
I got the full Pfizer vaccine a while ago. Overall, observing science & biology, I think the development of the/any vaccine will have to be updated every now and then. As has been the case with the influenza / the flu ( since the 1918 pandemic).
Perhaps we can step all up to the plate collectively and not take any of this personally and get on with it...& help each other out crossing unfamiliar borders!
Have a great weekend you all!
Starlight said…

Thank you Lucky 🍀

Artemisia
I am happy that your mother
is well and that your family
will heal. ❣️

TW
all light for you. 💫

anon said…
Good morening. Beautiful place.
Looking forward to the predictions.
T. W. said…
Lucky🍀

I am moving forward (ha ha) and making headway.


Thank you Starlight 💫 for your blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.