NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My American friends.........

YOU MATTER............


Sandy said...

We will be voting!!

I just wanted to share with every one..I had a reading with Christian and he is truly an amazing psyhic. EVERYONE should get a reading with him. I am no longer lost career wise.. I feel so free...Thank you Christian..
I love him!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy. I am glad you have some direction now. I bet Christian had you laughing hard!

I will vote tomorrow. Be blessed and stay blessed. T. W.

Sandy said...

Hey TW.. Yes it was a great reading and you should get one too. It is definitely worth it.
and pretty darn funny. He nailed my personality.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy. I'll ask God about it.

I am still happy for you and I am glad I voted today. T. W.