NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hope she got a good prenup.......

Mr Dimples Mario Lopez 
got married over the weekend.
One hopes that it will last..
Well, it'll last longer than the 1st one.
So that's good.


Anonymous said...

Christian you are funny!!

I saw them on an episode of Cake Boss. I thought they were wrong for each other. Plus she emasculated Mario. That is a no no. Let a man be a man. T. W.

Sandy said...

Boy Christian you are on a hell of a roll.
I am listening to your reading. I gotta tell you your accuracy is a killa. I keep failing on that website. I keep remembering you kept saying 2013. I am tunnel visioning forward.
Fail as much as it wants.. 2013 is coming. YAY.. I know I keep saying this but you gotta get a reading with Christian. The accuracy blows my mind.