NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Monday, December 3, 2012

Told YA Lindsay Taxman got ya........

Friday, August 27, 2010

Midnight rider..........

So within 24 hours of being released from rehab.
Lindsay Lohan is seem whizzing around Hollywierd.
In her 1am.
Doesn't seem to me that she has learned anything.
Why does she need to be driving around,
at that time of night?
Other than to *** *****
Yeah...I agree............ 
I can't wait for the tax stuff to come out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The IRS doesn't play when they want their money but they are slow to pay out when they owe. I am still trying to get my refund. I wish they paid interest to me. T. W.