Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Friday, January 18, 2013

I promise it wasn't me.....

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4750745/katie-price-married-stripper-after-psychics-advice.html
Katie marries stripper due Psychic advice.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a large bust myself and I can say with confidence that Ms. Price suffers from horrible neck, head and backaches. Pain does affect one's thought process. I am not saying this to be mean, severe pain will do that.

Surely she can afford a better fitting wedding gown?

I believe she knows deep down that she should not have married this man. She consulted a psychic,so that tells me she was having reservations. People tend to go to psychics when they are at a crossroads or are having troubles.

I pray God gives her what she really needs - Him! T. W.

Sandy said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA your comment had me laugh out loud.

Anonymous said...

: ) T. W.