NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Thursday, May 23, 2013

Don't like these kind of predictions.


Over the last few nights,
I have had strange dreams, re both the
Whitehouse and/or Whitehall.
With the terrible event of the attack,
 on the BRAVE Soldier yesterday.
The dreams increased.
So as much as I hate negative predictions. 
I have to post what I remember.
These THUGS also known as 
Muslim Extremists. 
Are planning somekind of attack,
 on one or both of the above. 
I pray the powers that be catch them/it before it happens. 
I will not post everything here, 
as not to tip the wink to those 
EVIL PERSONS 
who are planning this. 
Some who read this blog will be upset by me posting this, so be it. 
It isn't my job to pick and choose only the good/fun stuff. 
Welcome to my daily World.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

About?

Anonymous said...

what kind of predictions? P.J

Christian Dion said...

DId you read the post? CD

Anonymous said...

It sounds scary... Sorry Christian, but this time I hope you're wrong.

Anonymous said...

Not good. Let's hope they can be thwarted in their despicable attempts to do harm. Also not pleasant and hard to imagine what it's like for you to have visions/dreams of this kind of evil invade your waking and sleeping moments. M x

Anonymous said...

I hope the powers that be get this message. I am a Christian so I will pray about this matter. I know your gift can be frightening at times. You did right to post this. I will pray for you as well. T. W.

Christian Dion said...

SO DO I Cd

Myles Standoffish said...

I applaud you for this. You have my gratitude and admiration right now CD.