NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Just when you thought........

Demi Moore is planning revenge...
I knew she had been quiet for way too long.
The divorce from Ashton Kutcher. 

Mustn't be going as planned.
She's threatening, according to rumours.
To release photos of AK's willy.
I also hear that Bruce Willis,

will be supplying the magnifying glasses.


Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. I have heard tall skinny guys tend to have little willies. I miss seeing Demi in films and I hope she gets her life bacl on track. T. W.

Anonymous said...

Although I think Ashton is a douche I have to give him credit for keeping it classy. He has never bad mouthed or talked bad about Demi publicly that is. So I wish Demi would do the same, shes a mess right now. And showing pictures of your ex like that, is just beyond tacky. Keep it classy Demi, grow up, get help and get your life back, your a great actress and you can be again.