Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Friday, June 7, 2013

These people are scary..........BILBERBERG....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2336847/Delegates-arrive-secretive-Bilderberg-conference-Watford-hotel.html

Here are the real power brokers in the WORLD.
Yet they meet in secret and most people,
 don't even know they exist.
But they do........
Just Google them, 
but believe what their own website says...
 

5 comments:

Christian Dion said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337407/David-Cameron-attend-secretive-Bilderberg-Group-conference-say-meets.html

Anonymous said...

These people been around a long time, all major Leaders of the world your news reporters and CEOs..they are all part of it. They control our economy, the banks, oil prices, everything. I just hope that the one world order martial law all of that never happens. I'm afraid I'd be on the red list, I'm too aware plus I own a gun.

Anonymous said...

I will keep my comments about this group to myself because I want to live. I trust in Jesus Christ. T. W.

Anonymous said...

Im scared:( BW

Anonymous said...

God's perfect love casts out fear. T. W.