NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Saturday, August 3, 2013


Ellen DeGeneres,
 will be hosting the 2014 Oscars.
Best ratings to date.


Fiona said...

I am so excited! I absolutely adore her!

Anonymous said...

This is good for Ellen but I'll tell you what. The Academy Awards are not relevant. T. W.

Anonymous said...

I meant not relevant anymore. However I am sure some gossip worthy events will take place. T. W.

Anonymous said...

I liked her hosting the oscars in 2006 so this is good to hear. Irrespective of the host however, I am more likely to watch the show if there is a chance of the right people winning the awards and that rarely happens. Personally my biggest hope for 2014 oscars is a Leo Dicaprio win. And if they were smart enough to get Kate Winslet to present his award that would be even better.

Anonymous said...

I like Ellen. I agree with you with you Anna. I wonder if 2014 will finally see Dicaprio win? Winslet handing out his award would make good tv too.