NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TOLD YA Bye Jonas

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Something is brewing.........

Nick Jonas of the Jonas Bros fame.
Is a little off.....
I get the feeling that he's ab"out",
 to spill some beans.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, and he's getting the blame from the fans. By "abOUT" I thought you meant he was going to confirm one of his brothers us gay.

Anonymous said...

Ok I wonder who would be the famous one out of the 3. Im no psychic but I have a felling is going to be this one...

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for the fans, i genuinely didn't thought they sill had a big fan-base but if you go on twitter they are all going nuts. I was never a fan of them and never got that invested with any celebrity. Anyways, one brother shouldn't be blame for this, my mother just told me that the same thing occurred with Justin Timberlake and Nsync. He was getting the blame and look where his at now?

Anonymous said...

I think the youngest brother has theatre experience. I saw him perform on a PBS special and I think he will be fine. T. W.