NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sure fire hit......


Rob Lowe stars as President Kennedy in 
" Killing Kennedy"
Airing tomorrow.
(Sunday)
He's brilliant in the role.
But whats more it is going to give his career a massive boost.
Resulting in many awards.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I remember the fall he took many years ago. I wasn't there when it happened so I let it go. T. W.

Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued by this series, it looks good! I'll be happy if Rob gets awards for his performance.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I may not bother to watch. It's obviously going to be more of the same lie about Oswald doing it and not the truth of who actually killed him. I'm tired of lone gunman and magic bullet theories. Maybe I'll watch it if nothing else is on though. I am so disappointed with all the lame lies still after 50 years....still lying about it. The latest lie is that a Secret Service man, Hickey, shot him in the back of the head "accidentally". Give me a break! These shows are just pathetic. They need to tell the truth and stop all this lying. I guess maybe they don't want to because hmmmm maybe it'll implicate Bush Sr, Nixon, LBJ, Hoover, and several others...can't have that now, can they?.
Laura O.

Anonymous said...

I did watch it and Rob was great in the role. He did a good job.
Laura O

Anonymous said...

Thanks for confirming the prediction. As for who killed JFK I was not born then but the story never rang true. T. W.