Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Something isn't quite right.......

There's something not right around Janet Jackson.
I get the feeling,
 that she is in the middle of major changes.
Which if she listens to her gut will be good.
But I also get he feeling,
 she's listening to someone close.
Who isn't whom they appear to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully she listens to her gut.
I'm ready for her to make a smooth transition back into the music industry.

T. W. said...

She has converted to Islam. I would be surprised if she makes music again. I hope she knows the Prophet Mohammed called black people raisin heads. The Quran also says you can lie to people. Hmmmm… T. W.