Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Monday, January 20, 2014

Told Ya...Justin won't get out of this one....

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Not good........

So OK I know I have had a go at Justin Bieber, from time to time.
But I just feel that he's about to go of the cliff.
Agent?
Manager?
Parent???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kid needs help. CD - Doesn't anyone in his life actually care enough to help him?

Anonymous said...

I remember back a few years Britney was going thru a spiral of destruction. Luckily he dad and ex-husband stepped in to help her. Who will step in to help Justin? I believe it is safe to say his career is in the crapper and his family is no where to be seen.