NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Crowning glory ?

So it seems that Kanye West & Kim Kardashian.
Have decided to wear crowns,
 when they get married.
Kind of daft if you ask me.
But no accounting for taste.
But to be honest.
If he gets to the alter without a breakdown,
 I will be surprised.


Anonymous said...

If their kid turns out okay, it'll be a miracle. If what a few blind items have said are true, the self proclaimed king and queen of nothing
are sickos.

T. W. said...

That picture says it all. Christian, I am loving all the artworks you have been using. Thank you for the best blog on the internet! T. W.

Cayce21 said...

Is there, oh, a chance Kanye is not North's bio dad? This is a serious question.

Christian Dion said...

Let,s just say I wouldn't be surprised CD

Dianne Kalk said...

Hi Christian:
I just stumbled onto your blog in late 2013, and I am addicted to it already! Ms. Kardashian is likely Armenian Orthodox. The Christian Orthodox religions use 'crowns' in their wedding services. My husband and I are former wedding photogs (I mean my husband was the photographer and I was the feeble-minded assistant, judging by the way he used to yell at me).

Christian Dion said...

Hi Dianne..Thanks for your kin d coment.true re the Orthodox, but they think they are Royality, well one of them is a Queen..CD

T. W. said...

Ha ha ha. T. W.

Anonymous said...

I hear they are in talks of renewing the kardashians reality show for a few more seasons? Please tell me somehow soon we just will stop hearing of them....

Christian Dion said...

They just resigned for two more seasons for $40m...

Christian Dion said...

But don't worry there's something ahead that will topple them CD

T. W. said...

God is real! T. W.

Anonymous said...

Will the "queen" lol ever come out of the closet??