NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Friday, March 7, 2014

One Hell of a Royal tour....

Starting in June.
Adam Lambert is to tour with Queen.
Freddie Mercury must be dancing in heaven.
Get you tickets now.
It'll be the tour of the year.

4 comments:

T. W. said...

I need a nice man to take me … T. W.

T. W. said...

I checked Ticketmaster to see if they are coming to NC. They can't come to the DPAC but they can go to West Virginia. WTF! My best guess is because NC is not a gay friendly state.Too bad.

I AM NOT HAPPY.

Christian, please tell us George Michael will tour again and come to the DPAC. T. W.

Anonymous said...

T.W. I live in NC too. I was also disappointed they weren't coming here!
Have wanted to see Adam forever then with Queen would be the icing on the cake!

T. W. said...

I know! We need people willing to take us to one of the concerts. West Virginia is close enough but I wonder about the water.

Billy Joel is coming to the DPAC why can't they? Even Lady Gaga and Prince have graced our state with their presence. Maybe Adam and Queen will come next time. T. W.