NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Troubled times ahead...

I get an awful feeling about actress 
Paz De La Huerta.
I sense that she is on a path of destruction.
If someone doesn't step in.
She won't be around much longer.


T. W. said...

You should read the blind items on CDAN. If they are true I am surprised she is still alive. T. W.

Anonymous said...

an obvious predication. the poor women is lost in her addiction.

Anonymous said...

It's known in the industry that she's a meth addict. She likes doesn't want heall.

T. W. said...

I get sad when I see or hear about wasted opportunities. Let us pray for Paz and save our jokes and disgust for people like the Kardashians. T. W.

T. W. said...

I can't sleep. Paz's eyes look very sad. I can see she has been going through a rough time even though some problems are her own making. I felt much sadness looking at the photo. Dear Jesus, please deliver Paz and set her free. I pray she accepts your love and gifts. Amen. T. W.