NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Saturday, December 13, 2014


Something is brewing with this crowd.
The Brown Family Sister Wives.
I feel that 2015 may be a nightmare,
 for the head of the household.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think it was my lunch - this makes me sick to my stomach.

auntliddy said...

Of course there is going to be trouble! This whole set up goes against human nature and cannot sustain itself. I feel sorry for the kids.

T. W. said...

He has too many women. Men like this have a lust problem.

God told us to be fruitful and multiply, which mankind has done. What do we need a marriage like this for in modern society?

Anonymous said...

SO, it's alright to have same-sex marriages which you all support, but a man can't have more than one wife at a time .... pretty HYPOCRITICAL if you ask me. A breakdown in society .... well then WHY have one, when you can't have the other.

Christian Dion said...

I never critized the marriage I said there's trouble brewing for him CD

T. W. said...

I do not support same sex marriage. I do understand many couples like that have free will to exercise that right in some areas. It is your right if you want to engage in homosexual acts. I do not condemn the gays.

Anonymous said...

This guy is a pig hiding under the banner of religion. He's just a coochie hound. I hope all his "wives" leave him!

Anonymous said...

He deserves what he has coming!

Hey Christian- Stella Doreen Mcdermott , daughter of Tori Spelling always looks miserable...being the sex perv her father Dean is,...is he molesting her ??

I hope someone checks in on her and her sister on this very matter asap (without Dean around)!!

Anonymous said...

Probably taxes...how do you explain the that?