NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

So sad .....

Believe it or not.
This is the same person.
Namely an actor called Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
A sad sight for sure.
He'll be lucky to see Christmas.
If he doesn't get help.
NOW ...


T. W. said...

I am watching this now on Entertainment Tonight. I pray he gets the help he needs.

Anonymous said...

OMG the poor guy. I love him as an actor. I hope he gets help and back on track.

Anonymous said...

Dear God he needs help!

Artur said...

he's always been a special one for me...

Anonymous said...

I just read on another celeb psychic board that rob will end up in the media for bad health that could lead to death. Is that true christian? I thought he was taking care of himself. I would hate to think that's true. :(

Anonymous said...

Such a talent. He was brilliant as Henry the 8th..

Anonymous said...

Gosh how life can get devastating, so sorry to know he is so low. I hope he has friends and family to lean on. So sad for him. I find him deeply talented as a charismatic actor.

Anonymous said...

I'm scared for him. This is his low point and he seems so alone.