Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

TOLD YA.... the "Mocking" begins ....


Wednesday, February 4, 2015

# 2 ... ??


On July 11th 1960.
Harper Lee, published her first novel 
"To Kill A Mockingbird".
(In fact her second)
Well, after a little wait of 55 years.
On July 14th 2015.
She will publish, her second novel.
"Go Set A Watchman"
(In fact her first)
Just watch (Pun intended) the sales,
 of this go through the roof.
But you aren't going to like the twist !!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Did you nail this one! I don't even want to read this new book even though I loved Mockingbird. Why destroy one of literature's favorite characters?

Anonymous said...

There is also enough written by Harper Lee for a third book, that would fit in a trilogy between the second and first published books.

Happy to see Ms. Lee get the attention and love she deserves!

T. W. said...

Never read Mockingbird or saw the movie. I heard one of the characters is racist. I do not want to read about something negative I experience here in the south. I am sick of the Klan rallies. If you all want to read the book go ahead.

Anonymous said...

It's actually a very good book. I think people should read it to know what african americans went through in those days and sometimes go though now. I suggest you give it a try.

Anonymous said...

Well said for both anonymous & T.W. I think for me it just hard to believe we have humans who can be monsters and do such things so horrific, same with hitler and that north Korean dictator. I don't even like seeing fighting videos on social media I want to cover my ears when I hear them yelling and screaming. Almost makes me sick I just turn away. But I'll eventually have to see the world for what it is and what really goes on in it. So that I know I mean really know.

T. W. said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

T. W. said...

A lot of us feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

Hey CD Louis from one direction is gonna be a Dad XD.

Anonymous said...

Lol

Maria said...

You're freaking amazing, Christian. No joke.

I'm pretty bummed about this twist and can't fathom how or why she went there. :(