NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Friday, August 7, 2015

Mission New Mug ....

I just saw the trailer for Tom Cruise's latest Mission Impossible venture.
"Rogue Nation"
No doubt will make millions.
But it seems to me he has a new face.
Not one of those rubber masks either.


T. W. said...

I thought he looked different. I hear he did his own stunts.

$cientology is against psychiatric care but you can get all the plastic surgery and pain pills you want.

Anonymous said...

I actually thought this was the hunger games for a minute lol. From a distance thought it was Lawrence.

Maria said...

It was inevitable. He lives and breathes his career and if "work" can extend his career, keep him young, he'll do it.

I thought Ghost Protocol was so good and I really want to see this.

Anonymous said...

You are right. It pained me to go see this movie because I am not a huge Cruise fan BUT....I was incredibly surprised. He did show a new "face" of himself. I couldn't believe it. It might just help revive his image a bit. If any of you haven't seen the is FABULOUS. Great prediction (as always).

NicQuerica said...

I like Tom Cruise but I feel that scientology holding him back. Christian, will he ever leave it?