Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Two for one moron GOP ticket ..


Now as much as I would like to see these two.
Run on the same GOP ticket.
It won't happen.
But just the thought of it.
Sets me off in giggle.
Oh Well.......

3 comments:

T. W. said...

I wonder who it will be. Another red herring for sure.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I had to laugh at this combination too. I wonder if he may pick Ted Cruz.But, please tell me Trump doesn't have a chance on this God given planet to EVER become POTUS. It makes me laugh to imagine him giving a State of the Union address. Can you imagine? Everything would be HUGEEEE and wonderful and GREAT and he would go on and on about "Can you believe how GREAT I am and how much MONEY we're going to have." Please. lol I mean it is amazing what a limited vocabulary he has if you listen to his interviews and rally speeches.

Anonymous said...

Hitlery Clinton will take you into war. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. A liar presidenr to be. Trump is a distraction. Hitlery is the real deal.