NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Monday, January 25, 2016

TOLD YA, more shakes to come ..

Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Tad Earlier than stated 2016 Predictions

Christian Dions’
Psychic Predictions 2016
(Composed in Hermosa Beach CA USA).
(Completed Dec 29th 2pm PT) 
Earthquakes loom large in 2016/7.
I also feel that we here in California, better get our act together.
I also sense that the next hurricane season will be not at all kind to us.


T. W. said...

The earth is talking. Are we listening?

Anonymous said...

Where are the large quakes going to be, and when?!?

Anonymous said...

I think Alaska had one too

Maria said...

I'm scared. I'm along a fault lines. I also drive under many bridges that are very old and I often feel worried they will crumple during a quake. I don't want anyone to be hurt but it's gonna happen.

Anonymous said...

Many other psychics have predicted this as well. I am glad I do not live in California, but we might be affected by the up and coming earthquake as we are on the same electrical grid. Any Californians reading this, I wish you safety!

Anonymous said...

I have heard one day that all of the states surrounded by the coast will be no more….that Mexico will be gone as well….How the U.S. will become part of Canada… Be Safe to all that is going to be affected by earthquakes, etc. especially u CD!! We need your guidance and laughter with you posts! Peace & Blessings!!

T. W. said...

That fault line in the Midwest could rip America into two.

Jackie said...

Another one 1/25 in Alaska 7.1