NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ups & Downs ....

Actor Tom Hiddleston, a Brit.
Is really on a career high, and there's a lot more good things to come from him.
In the next few years.
But on the personal side, things are alittle darker.
Damn that Hollywood curse.


CyndiTx123 said...

He is too handsome to succumb to the Hollywood curse!!! Does that mean he is trying out hard drugs, etc., I hope not!!!

T. W. said...

Illuminati strikes again.

cecilia bryant said...

You mean like the golden man visiting him? Or drugs? I was just thinking about him too. I remember how you said he is a wonderful talent. Tom if you're reading this stay grounded! Meditate! Find a spiritual cause! Don't lose what's really important!

Quinhas 67 said...

What is the Hollywood curse? Oh no I hope not. I admire his character and talent.

Quinhas 67 said...

What is the Hollywood curse? Oh no I hope not. I admire his character and talent.

Christian Dion said...

Believing your own PR CD

Anonymous said...

Well, good for him, I guess. At least he can bask in the limelight for a little while before things turn for worse, unfortunately. But I have to say, I wished that Sylvester "Rocky" Stallone had one. After all these years, I think he deserved to win, unless Hollywood knows something that we don't know.

Anonymous said...

When Rob will stop listening to his own pr? Does he have a hope to come back or......

jane uk said...

Lets hope someone around him , tells him sraight when he is acting the goat.Sometimes we all need someone to tell us when we are in the wrong. I do and i'm nearly 50.

Quinhas 67 said...

Thanks Christian for the info. If that's the case, what a shame. I had high hopes for him.

Quinhas 67 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have seen a 15 minutes of Avengers on Sturday on TV and his Loki is really great played by him. CD,please explain what is with this PR. Is Tom forced by his PR people to do something he doesn't want to?