NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Monday, April 18, 2016

TOLD YA, Sadly worse to come ..

Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Tad Earlier than stated 2016 Predictions

Christian Dions’
Psychic Predictions 2016
(Composed in Hermosa Beach CA USA).
(Completed Dec 29th 2pm PT) 

Well these two are going to be even worse with each other,
than they have been in recent years.
It will get to the point that it will come so close to someone nearly pressing that 
Other major powers will have to threaten very harsh responses to put a stop to it.


Anonymous said...

Ok, so I want to comment on this because it is very upsetting especially because worse is to come, but my posts never show up even my spiritual story from when I was in graduate school :( I have never sais anything offensive...

Anonymous said...

OK...I'm the son told me to click on the Ad blocker to disable on the blogspot and I guess it worked :)) Thank you for posting my foolish post; guess I better learn how to use computers better I'm from the 1970s...Lol

Anonymous said...

Is Phaedra going to jail over Apollo? And is Kendall Jenner's father Bruce?

T. W. said...

When will we learn?

Anonymous said...

wow, I can't believe someone thinks Phaedra and Kendall are more important than Israel and Palestine coming close to mass destruction. This terrible prospect made this persons brain process it as an opportunity to to ask about minor celebrities? Shame shame. Put questions like that where they belong, troll.

jane uk said...

Isreal won't be happy till they got all of Palastine,why has Isreal not took in any refugees? It right by Syria.Sorry spelling not good.