NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Not what it seems...


So here's Adeles' latest purchase.
A new house in Los Angeles.
It's in a  gated community of course.
I often wonder, if that's to keep them in.
Or us out ha ha....
Anyway, 
I do hope that she's getting it Blessed/Saged...
As is comes with it's own Spirits.
(Noisy ones)
Maybe the Estate Agent didn't tell her.
Ooooppsssss....

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from the other siiiiiiide! LOL LOL!!

Common Sense said...

Oh, what a gorgeous house! I like it. I am a big fan of white and more white in a home. At night, it is going to be a tad creepy, I guess. I'd leave the lights on. She can afford it!

Develyn Quinn said...

That's a scary thing depending what kind of spirits reside there xxo

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more!!! Our house came with the same and other worldly entities. I wonder if some homes sit on top of another dimension where the veil is very thin??? It has been very interesting to live in my home but sometimes the energy is very thick and I beleive it effects my husband in a negative way...moods.

cecilia bryant said...

I had a feeling as soon as I saw the pictures. Where did the spirits come from should be more of the concern.....

T. W. said...

Thanks for my laugh today!

T. W. said...

I can do it through Christ Jesus if she flies me in. I won't even charge her. But I do take donations.

Everyone stay blessed!

Jane Uk said...

What a beautiful house.

Anonymous said...

Commenter number one wins the internet today. :-D

Cs said...

Funny!

Alex S said...

Ghosts included in the price. Amazing what you can get for your money these days.

Anonymous said...

This is Darci and I am pleased to have won the internet! I would like to thank God, you all and the internet service which made this post possible. Last but not least, I would like to thank Adele for creating a song Ms. Cleo would be proud of :) Hi, TW!

NicQuerica said...

But are the ghosts good or bad??

T. W. said...

Hi Darci! Keep posting, we love your comments.

Anonymous said...

All that money and THIS?- wtf

T. W. said...

I think it is smart to purchase a modest home. Plus, any money she spends is no longer hers.