Available READINGS

Email Readings
1 Question $20 USD
3 Questions $50 USD
6 Questions $80 USD
8 Questions $100 USD
(recent picture required)
Payable in advance by Paypal.

Send payment to cdreadings@aol.com.
At Paypal.com they walk you through the process.
Readings take approx 48 hours
(Expect Sundays)

Friday, September 30, 2016

Kidnapped for my Birthday


Well, They did it.
Maggie. Eddie & Button.
Managed to keep a secret from me.
They did?
Yes, they did?
They told me that today I was going to breakfast.
To celebrate my birthday.
Well, they did pick me up.
We drove right past the Cafe.
Where did we end up.
DUH.....
Disneyland.
I think I need to sharpened my mind reading skills,.Ha Ha.
No work today (Thursday) or Friday.
Back to work Saturday.
Have fun.
Thank you all for your many kind wishes.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I hope you had a magical time.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!

chris said...

That's awesome! Enjoy and Happy Happy Birthday!

T. W. said...

I hope they brought out the kid in you! Enjoy yourself this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like a great time!

Anonymous said...


Aw what a lovely gift!

Anonymous said...

To the song (I'm going to) Diz Née Land:

"I just lost my psychic powers, I'm going to Diz Née Land."

Did you go on any rides? Any of the kiddie ones with Button? Get your pic taken with a Disney character? Give us all the tea, CD!

Frugal and Fabulous said...

aww that is sweet, hope you had a great day!

Heather said...

That's lovely Christian! It sounds like You have a wonderful family. So glad you had a splendid day. Rest now and enjoy your time. Xx

Kristy said...

I love Disneyland! Have fun! Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are off enjoying yourself, CD. The best of birthday wishes to you.

~ Johanna ~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christian !!! Regards Y.

Tony said...

Absolutely brilliant Christian!! What a fabulous surprise!! Enjoy yourself and to the family and Button too!! Have a lovely time. Remember..you're as young as you feel!!

Maria said...

This is hilarious! What did they do to keep a secret from YOU? LOLO

I misread before and thought it was the little one's birthday. Have a very very Happy Birthday CD. Guess it already started! :D

Christian Dion said...

HI Gang
Thank You ALL very much for the lovely birthday wishes.
CD

Letty said...

Enjoy your bday CD! We love you😊

Jessieann55395 said...

That is awesome. I hope you have a wonderful time! Happy Birthday Christian enjoy your time off!

Norah Black said...

Hope you all had fun....especially Button, such a cute name.

jwoo75 said...

Happy Birthday, Christian! May you have the best year yet!