Skip to main content

Fair warning more details to follow..


Comments

Apple Monkey said…
U r always awesome on the Unexplained CD. Can’t wait.
T. W. said…
What a wonderful present for my 16th birthday!
T. W. said…
Friends,

I have a tick-borne illness. Care was delayed cuz the rash initially looked like stretch marks. I am taking medicine but at least these aren't stretch marks! Ha ha ha.

Please take care of yourselves and each other and listen to your gut.
writestuff said…
T.W. - Glad you're back & on the mend. Am enjoying CDAN reveals even though many of them are stomach turning!
T. W. said…
writestuff

Some stories are partial or complete fabrications. I hear you though, the true stuff is sickening but shining a light on these roaches will help find them so they can get squashed.

Reveals take place daily but the first semi-annual reveals start. January 1. The second reveals start July 4. The juiciest reveals take place on Black Friday.

The infamous MV blind was revealed to be about Jennifer Lopez on a Black Friday a few years back.
Tony said…
T.W I hope your health improves everyday!! It's great to have you back where you belong!!
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi T.W. Welcome back so happy that you are back.
T. W. said…
Thank you Tony & Talkgirl12!!

Party time August 5, save ur pennies so you can buy cake & stuff!
LM said…
T.W. I am so grateful that you are feeling so much better. I cannot believe that you are only 16. So much wisdom,knowledge love, respect and kindness for others in one so young. As the old saying goes old head on young shoulders. TW you are one beautiful and kind and generous young lady and i only wish that i could give you a very big hug and to say thanks for all the kind and generous words that you give out each day here on this blog.
T. W. said…
LM -

Tee hee hee, I'm in my 30's. I can pass for 20 something depending on my hair & clothes. My older sister looks 18, no joke. She constantly gets marriage proposals from men.
T. W. said…
I just wanted to add all wisdom comes from God and it pays to listen to parents and one's elders.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.