NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Friday, April 18, 2014

Something is a miss.....

The other night I watched America Idol.
I know sorry.
But while watching I started to get the odd feeling, something isn't right with Keith Urban.
No, I don't mean the divorce rumours, that are swirling.
Although I do agree with them.
It's something else.
As though he's or is about to be blackmailed.
Definitely a sex thing.
Well, we'll see.


T. W. said...


Anonymous said...

sex tape with man

Laurie Starr said...

I thought the same. ..He seemed edgy. ..

Anonymous said...

He's very talented and seems like a nice guy. There was a blind item about him - if it's true - yes it would shake up his marriage and career in Nashville.

Anonymous said...

Makes me worry about a man when he has better hair and more highlights than me.

Anonymous said...

lol to the last comment :-)

Anonymous said...

This isn't about KU but I didn't know where to ask Christian: are the allegations true about Bryan Singer and if they are, will he be brought to justice?